Friday, March 25, 2011

Lil Possums first ever Market





So I am venturing out into the world of the Handmade marketplace. I am having a stall tomorrow ( Election Day in Australia) at a Peakhurst South Public School and have been crazy busy making stuff all week!! It has been very rewarding but man I am tired and I have come to realise that I am not the most ordered and organised person around!

To me this week has been a real learning experience as I have made a few mistakes and found simpler ways to do things (usually while sewing the last of a batch of items). Its all good though and I will see how I go tomorrow. Mostly I am looking forward to some feedback on what I have created so that should be interesting.

1 comment:

  1. wish I could come and see you tomorrow! good luck and well done!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete